0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Please tell us the story about your car, its very simple.
We might choose you to feature your story or you may get special discounts and/or sponsorship* for your next project!
In order to consider your car for a feature story, we need the following information:
- The history of ownership of the car before you bought it – as much as you know
- Why you chose this particular Camaro
- Where and how you found it
- How long you looked for it
- What running gear: transmission, power equipment, accessories, etc.
- Mileage on the car
- What did you have to do to restore it: details of what was fixed, replaced, refurbed, etc.
- Did you wife/other (name please) assist with the restoration? How?
- Do you belong to a car club – which one and where?
- How long have you been involved with Camaros?
- Did you grow up with Camaros in your family?
- Please include a photo of you with your car if available
We like to include a Personal Bio on car owners if possible so please tell us about the work you do, other hobbies or leisure activities you enjoy, etc.
Photos need to be high resolution digital images (150 dpi or higer) or snapshots that don’t have any portions of full car images cropped-off.
*Must select option 3 and fill in all fields to qualify.
hola estoy fuera de usa necesito hablar con ustedes por favor si me pueden dar un numero de telefono que no sea 0800…. ya que estoy en españa y no puedo llamar a ese numero desde aqui… saludos y gracias
por favor llame al 321-269-9651 ( introduzca el código de país primero ) . O bien, puede enviar un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
67 RS/SS Camaro 350cui four speed. Restored to original condition in 1992. It still looks like new.
69 Camaro build as restomod. 650hp LS7 6 speed T56 tanny. No SS markings. New suspension and subframe connectors. ZL1 fuel pump and modified gas tank and much-much more.